Fees - 2019-20 season
- All players will have a "base" fee which includes all Regional activities:
- Tournaments: 6 AZ Region tournaments and Regionals. We also include the Festival Fiesta 3-day tournament at Cardinal Stadium in Glendale as part of the club fees. Other clubs charge up to $150 per player for this tournament alone.
- Coaching salaries, gym rental for Practices, equipment (balls, carts, nets, etc), administration fees (coaching education, background screening, memberships, insurance and club supplies, etc.)
- Personalized player gear: to include 2 Jerseys, backpack, long-sleeved cover shirt, FULL warmup (pants and zip-up jacket), Hoodie, 3 practice dry-fit t-shirts, 1 tie-dye "team bonding" t-shirt, 3 pair socks and Volleyball Journals. Shoes and knee pads are personal player choice and therefore NOT included.
Practices: 2 times per week, 2 hours per practice, starting mid Nov thru late April.
Practice times are 5:00-7:00pm or 7:00-9:00pm Mondays and Thursdays, or 5:00-7:00pm or 7:00-9:00pm Tuesdays and Fridays. Some Saturday practices may be needed, TBD at tryouts.
BEING A FAMILY ORIENTED CLUB, WE DO NOT PRACTICE ON SUNDAYS.
Some teams will also play large local tournaments and others may travel to out-of-state national qualifiers. These are at an ADDITIONAL EXPENSE to include: Team entry fee, travel costs (airlines, hotel, food, snacks, misc. expenses) This can add $300 or more per player per tournament and will be determined by each team at Tryouts.
- All fees are Non-Refundable
- Players and families are responsible for ALL TRAVEL to and from all tournaments, events, trainings and/or qualifiers.
- Fees do NOT INCLUDE any airline transportation or transportation to/from airports
- "Stay and Play" requirements at out of state tournaments REQUIRE that ACE Volleyball will arrange hotel blocks and players will be required to stay in these hotels. Families will be allowed to utilize the blocked rooms and players may stay with family members. Players traveling without family will be required to room with other teammates and be 100% chaperoned at all times.
- Monthly fees will be due on the first of the month, starting December 1, 2019. Players will be asked to sit out of practices, games, tournaments or qualifiers until fees are paid or arrangements are made.
- ACE Volleyball accepts electronic payments thru PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. Cash or check is also accepted.
Base fees for 2019-20 season are as follows: (due to increases in costs this season, we've had to raise our fees by $50)
Deposit: $550.00 5 monthly payments of: $250.00 Total Base Fee: $1800.00